Saturday, December 5, 2020

Operation Smile Every Bit of Wonderful Blog Hop...

Welcome to a Blog Hop featuring something that has been near and dear to Close to my Heart's core values for YEARS....Operation Smile!

Operation Smile™ is a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates in children around the world.

With every purchase of this stamp set, $7 USD are donated to the life saving mission of Operation Smile™.

There are 13 CTMH Makers sharing artwork using this stamp set today and it's a round-robin blog hop which means you will hop all the way around until you get back to where you started. You should be coming to me via Laura's Blog...if you aren't, don't worry...you can start here! There will be a complete list of Makers participating at the end of this post so you can check to see if you missed anyone.

I decided to couple this stamp set with our NEW Distress Oxide Inks. If you haven't played with Oxide Inks, they are SUPER CREAMY and I love how blendable they are...PERFECT for the flowers in this adorable stamp set!







Thanks for stopping by! You can check out MORE ARTWORK using this stamp set {{{here}}}. And...don't forget to head over to Michelle's Blog to see what she's created with this stamp set that provides smiles to kids all around the world!

Head over to Melinda's Blog to see a complete list


11 comments:

  1. Love the appearance of these cards - they are all so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...wow! I love what you did with the oxides on ALL of these cards! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING cards LOVE, each one! Such beautiful colors! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking! I love the backgrounds you created with the Distress Oxide inks and how you used them to color the stamped images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. LOVE. EVERYTHING. About these cards!!! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty- I love the smooshing effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are so pretty with the DI inks! I can't wait to try them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....