Thursday, December 17, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Memories - Day 6: Silver & Gold...

I'm back with another layout and YouTube video for the 12 Days of Christmas Memories.

Today is Day 6: Silver & Gold and I have a 1-Page layout featuring our oldest son and his girlfriend at a SUPER FANCY Christmas last year. The silver and gold embody the memory PERFECTLY in my opinion.

Here's a look at the layout I made followed by a link to the process video on YouTube. 

Don't forget about my 12 Days of Christmas GOODIES...today is a Package of 6x4 Flip Flaps! You can find the blog post with all the details {{{HERE}}}

For this layout, I used both the Silver and Gold Foil Pattern Paper Packets. I also threw in some Comfort & Joy patterned paper, PML Cards and LOTS of gold embellishments...

-------------------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup of the Comfort & Joy Gold Shapes (retired) and the Gold Glitter Gems...a MUST-HAVE in my embellishment box...
--------------------------------------------------------
I used the Solar Flare Stickles Glitter Gel to add some texture to the background...I love how those little stars in the glitter gel play so well with the Gold Glitter stars from the Comfort & Joy line. That Christmas Tree Patterned Paper is from the Mix-In Paper (Nov-Dec) and that little "Making Spirits Bright" pennant cutout is from the Comfort & Joy PML Cards...



Thank you so much for stopping by on this 6th Day of Christmas. Here is the process video so you can go see how it all came together...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....