Friday, December 18, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Memories - Day 7: Baby It's Cold Outside...

I'm back with another layout and YouTube video for the 12 Days of Christmas Memories.

Today is Day 7: Baby It's Cold Outside and I'm documenting the ONE TIME we almost had a "white Christmas". 

Here's a look at the layout I made followed by a link to the process video on YouTube. 

Don't forget about my 12 Days of Christmas GOODIES...today is a Package of Square Foam and Acetate! You can find the blog post with all the details {{{HERE}}}

I used the Mix-In Paper (Nov-Dec) as well as the Stencil Pack 1 to create a HUGE snowflake in the background...

----------------------------------------------
I used quite a few PML Cards from the Serenity Collection
---------------------------------------------------
The little stamped images from the Jubilee Crew Stamp Set were a perfect addition to this layout if you ask me...I used True Blue, Aqua Blue, Vintage Blue, Brown Gray and Red Brown Tri-Blend Markers to color these images in...


Thank you so much for stopping by...I hope you take the time to watch the process video as well as expand the description to see links to everyone else's videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....