Monday, December 14, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Memories - Day 3: Cup of Cheer...

I am participating in a YouTube and Instagram Hop featuring different themes for the 12 Days of Christmas. 

Today is Day 3: Cup of Cheer and I have a FUN layout featuring some of our annual Christmas Drinks I am in charge of.

Here's a look at the layout I made followed by a link to the process video on YouTube. I love making drinks each year AND the ones on this layout were before Pinterest...the process of researching drinks and finding recipes is a whole lot more FUN now that Pinterest is a thing...lol

Don't forget about my 12 Days of Christmas GOODIES...today is BITTY SPARKLES You can find the blog post with all the details {{{HERE}}}

-----------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups...I used the Jingle Joy Collection as well as a Flamingo Shimmer Brush to highlight the drink names. I used the Simple Serif Uppercase Stamp Set and Thin Cuts...well just the Thin Cuts...to cut out the title....LOVE that little bundle!

-------------------------------------------------
I added some BITTY SPARKLES (I was giving those away yesterday to anyone who placed a $25 order on my website)...aren't they the CUTEST!!! Find out more about THAT 12 Days of Christmas {{{HERE}}}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....