Wednesday, December 23, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Memories - Day 12: New Years Eve...

Today is the LAST DAY of my 12 Days of Christmas Memories series and I'm not gonna lie...I'm probably going to go thru withdrawals...lol. I have SOOOO ENJOYED making these layouts with prompts in place to make it easier. Don't we all need EASY during this "most wonderful time of the year"!

Today's layout is all about NEW YEARS EVE and I am sharing a 1-page layout featuring a grid of photos from New Years Eve a couple of years ago.

Don't forget that this is also the LAST DAY of my 12 Days of Christmas Goodies AND the base page for today's layout is a sheet from the Mix-In collection which I'm GIVING AWAY to anyone who orders $25 from my website (TODAY - DECEMBER 23, 2020 - ONLY). You can read all about my 12 Days of Christmas Goodies {{{HERE}}}.

Let's take a look at my layout! I played on the iridescence of the New Years hat by pulling in some Holographic Paper.

----------------------------------------------
Don't you just LOVE that Holographic Paper for the title. It is part of the Artistry Cricut Collection so if you own it, you can grab the DS File from my YouTube video description and make your own! Also...you can see the tiny open polka-dot pattern of the Mix-In Collection I used...perfect for this layout, if you ask me...
------------------------------------------------------
I decided to do a basic shape circle in Design Space to mimic Champagne bubbles...the color also played well with our pickle shots photo. The tiny vellum/gold hearts are from my stash...another great addition... 

Thank you so much for following along with this series...it was SUPER FUN and now I have 12 Layouts of Christmas Memories (past and present) to add to my Albums!

Here's the video link...don't forget to grab the DS link in the video description on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....