Sunday, December 13, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Memories - Day 2: Christmas Past

I am participating in a YouTube and Instagram Hop featuring different themes for the 12 Days of Christmas. 

Today is Day 2: Christmas Past.

Here's a look at the layout I made followed by a link to the process video on YouTube. I love these old photos of the kids. Our little girl was NOT HAPPY about the photo shoot with her brothers...lol

Don't forget about my 12 Days of Christmas GOODIES...today is BITTY SPARKLES You can find the blog post with all the details {{{HERE}}}


-----------------------------------------------
I used the Jingle Joy collection from CTMH as well as a FlipFlap for that middle photo. I love the addition of the wooden trees from my stash! It was super easy to stamp on them with my Merry Borders stamp set
--------------------------------------------
And...what about that Flip Flap that has a PML card from the Jingle Joy collection then you flip it open to see that PRICELESS photo ❤


Here is the process video...thank you so much for watching! Don't forget to check back to.orrow for Day 3!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....