Wednesday, December 16, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Memories - Day 5: Christmas Tree...

I'm back with another layout and YouTube video for the 12 Days of Christmas Memories.

Today is Day 5: Christmas Tree and I have a 1-Page layout featuring our daughter sitting in front of the Christmas Tree when she was little. Like all children, she was mesmerized by the ornaments and the lights...I could watch her all evening just looking at that tree.

Here's a look at the layout I made followed by a link to the process video on YouTube. 

Don't forget about my 12 Days of Christmas GOODIES...today is FIVE GOLDEN THINGS! You can find the blog post with all the details {{{HERE}}}


---------------------------------------------------------
I am in LOVE with the Comfort & Joy Scrapbooking Stamp Set...here's a link to a couple of cards I've made this year (Finding Inspiration and Day 27 of the 31 Days of Christmas)

------------------------------------------------
I loved adding all the gold touches (Gold Sequin Ribbon and Golden Rod Stickles) as well as the tiny little splatter and heart stamps.

Here is the process video - click on the "see more" in the description to see MORE inspiration from Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Memories...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....