Monday, December 21, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Memories - Day 9 & 10...

Well, I knew this would happen...days would catch up with me ESPECIALLY since it's Christmas and my schedule seems to be double the amount of "busy".

Today I'm sharing TWO DAYS of the 12 Days of Christmas Memories.

DAY 9 - Christmas Future was a hard one for me because of the obvious (I mean how do you scrapbook something in the future). I thought of several alternatives but came up with this one. You'll have to watch my YouTube video to see the tie-in...

----------------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups...I used the Jingle Joy collection as wells as the Mix-Ins (Nov-Dec), Acrylic Hearts and some things from my stash...

------------------------------------------------------
I used my Black Shimmer Brush to create the paint-splatter look which you guys already know I LOVE...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 10 - Christmas Sweets was a FUN one for me! I documented our making of the ever-so-popular Hot Cocoa Bombs and even created a scannable QR Code that my family (and you) can scan and watch the MAGIC....

---------------------------------------------------------
I used some Holly Jolly and Mix-Ins (July-Aug) paper, Cedar & Pine and Jingle Joy stickers, the Pennant Alphabet stamp set and some stuff from my stash. I threw in some Holiday Loose Sequins to add some bling...

Here are the process videos...thank you so much watching

Day 9


Day 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....