Tuesday, December 15, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Memories - Day 4: Christmas Present

I am IN LOVE with the layout for today's 12 Days of Christmas Memories. It's all about CHRISTMAS PRESENT and I am using a stamp set I grabbed during our Black Friday Sale...Quarantine Christmas.

The sentiments are soooo relevant and I can't wait to document this Christmas and all its GLORY!

Here's a look at the layout I made followed by a link to the process video on YouTube. 

Don't forget about my 12 Days of Christmas GOODIES...today is 4 Cards with Birds. You can find the blog post with all the details {{{HERE}}}


--------------------------------------------------------
I used an older Paper Packet & Sticker Sheet that I picked up during our Black Friday Sale a few weeks ago. This is the Cedar & Pine collection and I JUST LOVE the colors and patterns...Christmas that will NEVER go out of style...


-------------------------------------------------
Isn't that stamped sentiment PERFECT for Christmas Present!!! I'm offering a 12x12 sheet of these sentiments stamped on White Daisy Cardstock for $8 (that includes shipping)...if you want multiples, add $5


--------------------------------------------------------
Another PERFECT sentiment, coupled with the stickers from the Cedar & Pine Sticker Sheet...


Here is the YouTube video...thank you so much watching and don't forget to check back tomorrow for Day 5...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....