Tuesday, December 22, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Memories | Day 11 - Christmas Lights...


Well, as always, it's 2 days before Christmas and I am in a time crunch! Good thing I have the Craft With Heart Layout Subscription to help me stay on task with my 12 Days of Christmas Memories.

I hope you'll check out the video as well as come back tomorrow for the VERY LAST day in this series. 

Don't forget about my 12 Days of Christmas GOODIES...today is a Package of Square Foam and Acetate! You can find the blog post with all the details {{{HERE}}}

Here's a look at the layout...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
LOOK at all that dimension on the PRE-PRINTED layout bases...I didn't have to do any of that paper-tearing or adhering. In fact...ALL I NEEDED was this kit and my favorite adhesive...that's it!
---------------------------------------------------------------
I love how that little vintage tag looks by that photo of one of the signs that local businesses use for advertising along the light tour...

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you'll check out the process video (it's SUPER SHORT as the ENTIRE layout only took my TWENTY MINUTES...you heard me right...20 minutes!!!)...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....