Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Day 27 | 31 Days of Christmas Cards...

I'm so sad that this video series is coming to an end! Good news is that I have more Christmas Cards made than I ever have before this early in the Season!

I coupled Black Cardstock with the Comfort & Joy Scrapbooking Stamp Set to bring you my final card of this series!

-------------------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups...I love how the White Daisy Ink and clear sparkle splatter looks! And...I've been using the heck out of STICKLES! They are such an affordable way to jazz up your projects (scrapbook layouts too!) and they last a LONG TIME!

-------------------------------------------------------
I loved adding that Evergreen Glitter Paper behind the Scarlet Poinsettia leaves...just brings a subtle bling to the card!
---------------------------------------------
And...if you're questioning where the idea to use Black Cardstock came from, check out this SNEAK PEEK at our NEW collection coming to my website November 1st...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....