Sunday, November 1, 2020

You Warm My Heart SOTM Blog Hop...

I...CANNOT...BELIEVE...IT'S ALREADY NOVEMBER!!! There...I said it...lol.

With that being said...this month's SOTM - You Warm My Heart is soooo ADORABLE!!! And...if you are a VIP, you get it FREE with a qualifying purchase of $50 (before your VIP Cash, if you've already earned some 😍


Let's see if you're where you need to be! If you're coming from Darlys's Blog, you're on the right track! If you are starting here, WELCOME!!! There are only 22 CTMH Consultants participating this month so it won't take long for you to hop all the way around! If you get lost along the way, there's a link at the very bottom of this post to a complete list.

Let's take a look at the standard-size cards I made using more traditional Christmas colors - Scarlet and Evergreen...

------------------------------------------------------
Here are some closeups...LOVE that shine from the Scarlet Glitter Paper and Stickle Wooden Hearts (if you're not on the "stickle-train" you don't know what you're missing...SUPER AFFORDABLE way to add some glitter to your projects!


Here is a process video showing you how I got the straw (candy cane) and foam added to the cups...




Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to head on over to Michelle's Blog to continue hopping through!

Click here for a complete list of participants

13 comments:

  1. Great Cards! Love the layers, inking and the very clever straw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing cards! I love how you created the straw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great tip on using foam tape when using glitter paper mats. Love the straw idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute - I really like the addition of the straw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, LOVE! :) Straws, tucking in the whipped cream, creating borders---all fabulous ideas & I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha on the straw! Love it! We drink our Starbucks with straws so it's perfect! I might have to do this for an accent on a layout of us at Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boarder you created! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, I love the straw and the border, fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the glitter paper and the wood hearts. I just got my You Warm my Heart set out tonight. I absolutely love it 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This stamp set has to be one of my FAVORITES in all my 18 years with CTMH. Have fun playing with your set!

      Delete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....