Sunday, November 15, 2020

Inky Fingers - Technique Blog Hop...

It's my FAVORITE time of the month...TECHNIQUE BLOG HOP time!!! This month we are going with the theme INKY FINGERS!!!

It's a super short blog hop featuring 12 CTMH Consultants, all with INKY FINGERS I bet...lol.

If you've come from Brandi's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!!!

I decided to share my Serenity Layout Workshop...I used the Serenity Paper Packet with Stickers, Serenity Coordinating Cardstock, the Serenity Cricut Mini-Collection and our NEW STENCILS!!! Here's a look...











Thank you so much for stopping by on this wonderful Sunday evening! These layouts were using some of the sketches from Allison Davis's 6x6 Class that she frequently has on FB. I highly suggest signing up for one...they are FREE and she has a TON of tips, tricks, videos, etc. to help you create with 6x6 paper pads or if you're cutting down your 12x12 paper.

Your next stop on this INKY FINGERS hop is Alyson...head on over and see what she has to share and don't forget to hop all the way through!

If you get lost along the way, you can always find a complete list over on Melissa's Blog!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! Love how you added the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what an absolutely stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely stunning! I did not like this paper at first glance but the more I see amazing pages like this I am dying to start playing with it. Thanks for inspiring me to get it out to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! I love the subtle stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, your layouts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....