Monday, November 9, 2020

Trust the Lord with Blue Belle and H2H...

Welcome to NOVEMBER, full of pumpkins, changing of the leaves and HOPEFULLY cooler temperatures!

A new week also means a new Heart 2 Heart Challenge - this one featuring CTMH's Color of the Year - BLUE BELLE.

Let's take a look at my card, totally inspired by my weekend guest spot on the Craft Roulette show where the luck of the wheel determines the parameter of your project. Friday night, we spun the wheel and the following parameters were chosen:

* Project: Card featuring a heart
* Colors: Primary (neutrals are FREE)
* Element: Pumpkin
* Random: Sanding

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I started off with our Silver Polka Dot Paper from the Silver Foil Patterns Paper Packet then sponged Blue Belle Ink all over it using my Mini-Blending Tool...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a close-up of the Scandinavian Pumpkin stamp set I used (ONLY $3,95...such a GREAT price) and the sentiment from our NEW Trust in the Lord stamp set. For the Red part for my "primary colors" requirement, I used some red thread from my stash...
-------------------------------------------------
And...here's a look at the inside with the rest of the sentiment as well as the "sanded" part of my card...I brought all the primary colors to the inside of the card as well, using stamps from the Trust in the Lord stamp set (such a FABULOUS set to have)...


Thank you for stopping by!

Please head on over to the H2H Challenge Blog to see what the other DT Members came up with as well as PLAY ALONG with us! You have until the end of November 2020 to submit your project!



1 comment:

  1. Love to double dip craft posts! Well played, Katy the Unflappable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....