Monday, October 12, 2020

Got Candy? and Stencils - with H2H....

This week over on the H2H Challenge Blog, it's all about STENCILS!!!

CTMH has MANY STENCILS to choose from and you can even make your own using our Stencil Paper.

I chose to take one of our pre-made stencils and make this one-page layout using the Got Candy? Special...

---------------------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup of the stenciling. I took the Stencil Pack 3 and cut apart all the different squares (you can leave whole and use but I thought it would be more manageable to cut them apart since that's how I will probably be using them anyway). I laid it on my cardstock base then used my mini-blending tool to sponge Black Soot Distress Oxide ink all over. 


 
Don't forget to head on over to the H2H Blog and see what the other DT Members have to share! You can play along with us, using stencils and at least one identifiable CTMH product before the end of October!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....