Monday, October 26, 2020

Not-So-Basic Black with H2H...

Here it is the last week of October and my mind has been pre-occupied with CHRISTMAS CARDS. Sooo, for the H2H Not-so-basic Black Challenge this week, I grabbed some things off my craft table and made this SPARKLY card featuring some not-so-basic Black Glitter Cardstock and our NEW Black Ore Cardstock!

Here's a look...

-------------------------------------------------------
I used the Layered Floral Background Thin Cuts for this card...LOVE IT!!! The top layer is the Pearl Ore Cardstock and that red peeking behind the layers as well as the "thanks" in the Thanks Thin Cuts is from the Comfort & Joy Paper Packet (retires at the end of this month so you'd better so grab it if Traditional Christmas paper is your thing). I had to back the "thanks" with something to make it stand out so I pulled out my trusty tissue paper that I use on my scrapbook layouts...it adds that perfect barrier between the sentiment and that GORGESOU background. I also added some Black Diamond Stickles to make it not-so-basic...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
And...you know how I love TO SAVE all the itty bitty pieces...well, in this case it paid off for the inside of this card...

Thank you for stopping by...head on over to my YouTube channel to watch this card come together REALLY QUICK and see how those Layered Floral Background Thin Cuts get layered on top of each other.

And don't forget to head on over to the H2H Challenge Blog to see what my other DT Members have to share for this week's challenge. You have until the end of October to join us by grabbing some of your favorite CTMH products to make a Not-so-Basic Black card or layout!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....