Monday, September 7, 2020

Quick Ways to use 6x6 Bright Stack while helping kids SMILE...

CTMH has always supported Operation Smile and in each catalog we have a stamp set specifically to benefit the charity.

With EVERY PURCHASE of that stamp set - Every Bit of Wonderful - $7 is donated to Operation Smile to help children all over the world!

I have joined the Creative Design Team to showcase this stamp set AND the 6x6 Bright Stack which is part of the Creativity in Motion special that is going on RIGHT NOW over on my website!

I hope you'll head on over to YOUTUBE and watch my video on QUICK WAYS TO USE 6X6 PAPER STACKS as well as visit all my friends and see what they are sharing using the Every Bit of Wonderful and the 6x6 Bright Stack!



If the Operation Stamp Set isn't something you think you would use, consider adding a monetary donation to your next order on my website! The little donation box can be found in your cart when you go check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....