Monday, September 14, 2020

H2H Multi-Dimension Magic...

HAPPY MONDAY!!! The only things that make Mondays tolerable are:
  1. A Sunday FULL of mood-enhancing rest, relaxation and the Word.
  2. An 8:30 start time to my full-time job.
  3. H2H Challenges
This week's H2H Challenge is all about that Multi-Dimension Magic! If you're a follow of mine, you know I LOVE ME SOME DIMENSION!!!

Here's a look at what I decided to showcase...my NEW Scrapbooking Workshop Kit with Bloom With Grace..

--------------------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup - the leaf going up the right side of the photo place holder is a sticker from the Sticker Sheet and they are adhered directly onto my layout...the Sunflower Grouping is also from the Sticker Sheet but I took the sticky off with my Anti-Static Pouch and used 3D Foam Tape to pop it off the page....the wooden shapes are from the Bloom with Grace Wooden Shapes and those are adhered with Liquid Glass. They are little more dimensional that the 3D Foam Tape I used so there are 3 layers of various dimension in this one little corner...

Thanks for stopping by!

Check back here or my YouTube Channel for the THREE Bloom with Grace Scrapbooking Workshops I'm offering!

Don't forget to head on over to the H2H Challenge Blog to check out the other DT Members and what MULTI-DIMENSION MAGIC they have to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....