Monday, September 28, 2020

Fall Fun with H2H...

I'm the kind of girl that LOVES the Beach...24/7! But there's something about Fall that brings a SMILE to my face...it's almost like Mother Nature knows when I'm fed up with the Texas Heat and she brings me cooler weather, crisp air and pretty colors!

This week over on the H2H Challenge Blog, we are challenging you to show us FALL FUN!

I decided to make several cards using the Bloom With Grace PML Cards..they came together so quickly!

Here's a look...





If you want to make your own and need some assistance, I have a process video for you with links to everything you need to make your own...AND there's a surprise at the end of the video showing you how to make a "holder" for the cards!



Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the H2H blog to see what the other DT Members created and to play along...you have until the end of October!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....