Thursday, September 3, 2020

Twisted ways to use NEW Product...

Howdy, guys and gals!

I am joining a few other CTMH Consultants bringing you "twisted" ways to use some of the NEW Product that was released September 1st on my website!

Here is a look at a one-page layout I did using our NEW Floral Background Thin Cut (it comes as a single item OR you can purchase the bundle) and our NEW Oxide Inks. I also threw in one of our NEW Birthday stamp sets - Wishing You Everything (I love how you can use Birthday stamp sets for everyday occasions)...


If you want to see the process, head on over to YouTube and check out the video. You can also click on the description to see a complete list of other CTMH Consultants who twisted their own NEW Products!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....