Thursday, September 10, 2020

NEW Product Blog Hop - Sept/Oct Catalog...

I am sooooo glad that we are bringing you NEW GOODIES from the September/October Supplemental Catalog tonight because the weather here has me feeling ALL the AUTUMN FEELS!!!

If you are coming here by way of Alyson's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping 'till you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!!!

I wanted to use the NEW Textured Leaves to create a one-layer card (as one layer as I get...lol) with some of the NEW colors I just can't get enough of!!! I used the Avocado to create a watercolor background by turning my ink pad over onto a block, spritzing with water then using a baggie to pick up the ink and apply to my card base. For the leaf, I inked it up in Sundance, then the middle-to-right in Desert Rose then the right in Scarlet then stamped it off on to my White Daisy cardstock. This stamp set comes with Thin Cuts (if you want...you can also purchase without, if you don't have a die-cut machine) so there was no fussy cutting for me. I used 3D Foam Tape to pop it up. The sentiment comes from the Card Craft With Heart Subscription for Sept-Dec.



Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop is Brandi...hop on over and see what she has to share!

If you get lost, head on over to Melinda's Blog for a complete list.

7 comments:

  1. Love this technique! I've been watching videos of the ctmh designers, including you. I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the splattered, messy look of this background paired with that perfectly stamped leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background - and I love that leaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Great background for the textured leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you chose! The avocado on the background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous! I have to try that baggie technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....