Monday, July 5, 2010

H2H Sketch Challenge....

This week is a sketch challenge using Wishes....

Here's the sketch....


Here's what I did with it....

----------------------
-------------------------
I layered a few White Daisy Just Blooms and put a Designer Pewter Brad (can now only be found in the Pewter Mini-Medley Accents) in the center
As you can see, I tweaked the sketch just a little but you can still tell it's basically the same layout!  That's one of the MANY REASONS I love Jeanette's how-to programs...they give me just enough inspiration and I can do the rest!

Don't forget to check out the other Design Team members' blogs and link your project back to the main H2H Blog using Mr. Linky!

I'm headed to DC as most other consultants but I will be checking in to see all the wonderful stuff you guys come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....