Thursday, July 22, 2010

CTMH Convention Day 4...

Convention starts.....

This is only about 1/3 of the 1500 ladies that were eagerly awaiting them to open the doors for General Session!!! The other 2/3 are behind me...
---------------------------
Pam taking a picture of me taking a picture of her....

---------------------





-----------------------------
Down the stairs looking out toward the Potomac River....I'm trying to get a picture of the steps to show you (I didn't take one)....
-------------------------------
Extravaganza is a 4-hour block of time where Consultants attend creative classes...I had the PRIVILEGE to teach a class all about COLOR!!! It was quite different than the classes I've taught before at Extravaganza as before, I had a "product" to teach....however, I absolutely LOVE COLOR and had a BLAST showing others how to find inspiration, how to use our B&T Duos together and not to be afraid to use colors that appeal to them!

Since I didn't have my teaching partner and dear friend, Pam, with me this year (we had to teach alone vs having teaching partners as in years past) I didn't get a picture of me with my boards :0( ...but, here they are hanging outside my class (mine are the bottom 3...Corporate made the top 3)...

------------------------
I'm still waiting on time to take my artwork off my boards and photograph them to post here...it's just not the same if the pictures are taken on the boards....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....