Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back to the land of the living....

If I told you that it took me multiple months to prepare for Convention in DC....that it took a week to finally get used to the 1-hour time difference...and that I've been drowning in household duties and SWAMPED at my "day job" ever since I returned 4 days ago....would you believe me!

You should 'cause it's the honest TRUTH!!!  I haven't even had time to browse through the NEW Autumn/Winter Idea Book since I left DC!!  Today, however, I was determined to start posting pictures of my trip.

Here's my plan....each day I will post pictures from Convention in the order that they occurred.  Example: today will be pictures from Day 1, tomorrow Day 2 and so on.  Also each day I will be posting pictures and tips from my class on COLOR that I had the privilege to teach at Extravaganza.

Each post will contain MULTIPLE photos and little explanation (except for my Color How to Color WOW Class - I will be commenting a little more on those pictures).  If you have any questions, please let me know by e-mailing me or leaving me a comment.

Scroll down to see Day 1....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....