Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CTMH Convention Day 6...

We're up and ready to enjoy our last day!!!
------------------------
Sylvia...
-----------------------
and, Pam...

--------------------------
It rained most of the morning and into the early afternoon...

------------------------
we toured the inside of the Gaylord and took pictures of the fountain...
----------------------
This year CTMH had a room set up where you could view all the artwork for the NEW Idea Book as well as the current Idea Book (Summer 2010).  I cannot express in words how AWESOME this artwork is...the Idea Books do not begin to capture the details that are put into each and every piece that is pictureds. Look what I found in the current IB section....my son is found on a layout on page 53 so I had to get my picture taken with the layout since they wouldn't let me take it home :0(
----------------------
Closing Banquet...
YUMMY FOOD!!!!

Food at the Closing Banquet....this was a red pepper soup and it was FANTASTIC!!!!

-----------------
This was some sort of carmel (RICH) with chocolate on top, crumbled brownie and peach stuff (for the life of me I can't think of a good name...lol)  It was yummy but really RICH...even the coffee.
----------------------
This guy is a true artist....I so wish I had an "early picture" of this painting he was doing of Jeanette but for the longest, I couldn't even tell what he was doing...it was much like those paintings you buy and you have stand back and cross your eyes to see the "real picture"....it was like that...once it clicked to our table what he was painting, I dug my camera out and this is the earliest shot I could get.
---------------------
Here he is putting on some final touches....
--------------------------
more final touches....
-----------------
Anita Renfroe (you can see some of her stuff here)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....