Monday, July 19, 2010

H2H Recipe Challenge...

Welcome to this week's H2H Challenge...create a recipe card or layout featuring a recipe.

Here's what I'm sharing...it's an oldie!


----------------------------
Don't forget to play along by going over to the main H2H Blog and linking your project using Mr. Linky.

Also...go on over to the other Design Team Members and see what crafty recipe ideas they've come up with.  You can also check out our Guest DT Member, Jody, and I'm sure she has something AWESOME to share as well.

1 comment:

  1. love the recipe book! thanks for sharing your DC photos, too. I wish I'd had an extra day there to do some sightseeing but it didn't happen. :( Hubby and I are planning a trip there early Fall so I'll get to see what I missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....