Friday, October 3, 2014

We're All MAD Here - SOUS Die-Cut Challenge...

This week over at SOUS, the Die-Cut Team is looking to Alice In Wonderland to get our juices flowing...


The Die-Cut Challenge this week is "We're All Mad Here"...


------------------------------------------
I freehanded the card base...I tried to create a cut using Design Space but it was just easier to do it manually.  I used some Slate Polka Dot Ribbon that I had in my stash...added some die-cut flowers, a tag, a sliver of Bronze Glitter Paper and a little Red Enamel Heart...

---------------------------------------
I typed up an invitation and printed it off...added some Silver Shimmer Trim and the saying "We're all MAD here" at the bottom...I would LOVE to go to an Alice in Wonderland Party...can you imagine all the FUN!!!
---------------------------------------------
Here are the cut files I used - the tag and the flowers are from CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Collection.


Don't forget to go check out the rest of the Die-Cut DT and see what MAD things they've created...


8 comments:

  1. Awesome job thinking outside the box!!!!! Love the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mad hatter really cute invite. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful, fun and super cute project !!!! I love the hat !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness :) this hat invitation so totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant Katy and I love the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO original.....perfect take on the challenge! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....