Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Selfies Challenge with H2H...

This month over at the H2H Scrapbooking Challenges, we want to see ALL OF THOSE Selfies you take!!!

I don't have many "just me" selfies...but I found this one from 2013.

==============================
Here is a closeup...I used a couple of Wanderful PML Cards...the big 4x6 one in the center and then the tag and Slate arrow border are from a 2x3 PML card...I just cut it apart and stamped SHINE ON from Glitter Glam stamp set.  The "Everyday Life" at the bottom on top of the Gypsy stamped arrows is from For Always PML Kit. There's also some Wanderful Assortment in there too.  OH...and the "hipster" is from the Base & Bling Free Thinker Style Sheet...
============================
Here's a close-up of the top left corner as well as the base for my page...a Crystal Blue Polka Dot B&T from Wanderful Paper Packet with a piece of feather vellum from a retired promotional paper packet.  I added another Gypsy arrow, some Smoothie Striped Washi and a little snippet of the PML card arrows I used down at the bottom.  The Flaxen arrows are from Have a Happy Day stamp set...
Thanks for stopping by!!!

I hope you'll play along with our Selfies Scrapbook Challenge this month and show us your SELFIES!!! You have 'till the end of the month to link up your project!

Now...head on over to H2H and see what the rest of the DT Members made with their selfies!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout. Love the soft effect of the feather vellum combined with that pretty paper from Wanderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing layout, love the layered vellum and your journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards you used on this layout, nice design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....