Monday, October 6, 2014

ShinHan Marker Hop...

Welcome to the ShinHan Marker Blog Hop featuring CTMH's new ShinHan Alcohol Markers that debuted in the 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations Idea Book a couple of months ago!


If you've come from Dawn's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping 'till you get back to where you started.  If you're starting here, WELCOME!!!

If you've followed my blog for a while, you know that I'm not a colorer.  I'd rather paper-piece than break out some markers!  BUT...that was before THESE things came out!!!  AND...if you're a regular here on the blog, you know that I'm somewhat a CTMH-purist so there was no buying Copics or any other marker...it was what CTMH offered or nothing!

Here's a look at my card...made from CTMH's Artiste Cricut Collection and a few paper packets - SeasideBrushed...

--------------------------------
The sentiment is from Lovely Birthday stamp set...I used Desert Sand & Hollyhock Ink
-------------------------------------------
Now...on to the MARKERS!!!  I used Light Orange, Golden Yellow, Marigold, Sap Green & Leaf Green.  I also had some other ShinHan colors I used for shading...it really helps when you have several colors that are really close in shade (darker) or tint (lighter).  I also added Gold Sequins and Flamingo Dots to the flower centers...
---------------------------------------------
And as always, I finished off the inside of my card with some generational stamping using Desert Sand Ink.


----------------------------------------
Here's a look at the shape I used for this card...



Now hop on over to Wendy's Blog where I'm sure you'll be amazed at her fabulous project!

Don't forget to hop all the way around and leave some love along the way!

11 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colors you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! Great combo of papers, and oh my are those flowers purrrrdy! :) Love the shape you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The shape is really cool and adds so much to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your card. The shape, the coloring and the touch of stamping inside. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you have more coloring in your future now with how beautifully you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You amaze me girl in how many projects you crank out each week! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katy, I love the shape that you chose for your card. Wonderful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shaped card...pretty flowers, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Katy!! This stamp set is fast becoming a favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Katy!! Always inspired by your work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....