Friday, October 24, 2014

Chalk It Up Club Layouts...

Chalk It Up probably is one of my favorite of ALL TIME paper packets from CTMH!!!  The colors are divine and the chalkboard-type pages are so trendy right now BUT will also be trendy in years to come when my little ones are going through their scrapbooks reliving the memories that will be put on these pages!

Each month I meet with some local gals and we do some layouts.  Last month we worked on Chalk It Up and they were sooooo happy with the way these turned out!  And...2 of the ladies don't even have school-age children but these pages are versatile enough for them to use them for other thing!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some close-ups using the Chalk It Up Complements...they are dimensional elements (chipboard for you non-CTMH readers)...the big circle was the negative space left over from one of the DE's...I cut around it and used as an open circle!
------------------------------------------------------------
The image below is a close-up of the stamp set that comes with the Chalk It Up WOTG...I've used this stamp on several other projects and I LOVE how easy it is to stamp in different colors, cut out the images and pop-dot them using Thin 3D-Foam Tape...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the other layout...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I cut the doodle B&T so that the word "NICE" would show and added the arrows so whatever picture I put in there will reflect back to this thought...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Chalk It Up Complements


Thanks for stopping by!

If you're local and would like to know more about out monthly get-togethers, let me know in the comments!

If you're out of town and would like to know how you can purchase this kit and make your own, leave me your name and contact information and I'll get with ya!

1 comment:

  1. These turned out so cute. I especially love the first one. Great balance and color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....