Friday, October 17, 2014

SOUS Fall Blessings...

Welcome to the ANYTHING AUTUMN Die-Cut Challenge for Stuck On U Sketches...


I had SOOOOO MUCH fun with this layout!!!  I've been watching a couple of my fellow SOUS & PPPR Design Team girls and their layouts are always so AWESOME so I decided I was gonna give it a try!

If you're a regular reader, you know that I'm a pretty CAS kinda girl outside of embellishments and distressing so all this layering and clutter was hard for me but I persevered!

I put this layout in my Designed Decor Colonial White Shadow Box for display...sometimes I love that it doesn't have a glass, sometimes I wish it did...
-----------------------------------------------
Here are some close-ups...
----------------------------------------------------------
It's hard to see in the shadow box but there is a strip of Bronze Shimmer Trim across the top of the layout...LOVE that little extra bling!





------------------------------------------------------------
Used lots of 3D-Foam Tape...Thin and Regular to get the layered look...

Don't forget to head on over to the Anything Autumn Challenge and check out what the other DT Members created AND play along!!!


Products Used:
Various Cardstock and B&T (all CMTH)
Bronze Shimmer Trim
Thin 3-D Foam Tape
Artbooking Cricut Collection





















Miss Kate Cuttables

Fall Bird 












Wheelbarrow with Leaves 













Fall Leaf Set 













Fall Word Titles 






5 comments:

  1. Hey Katy.....what clutter? I don't see any! What a fabulous fall layout, love all the die's you have used..Perfect! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Is that Felicity paper I see? I actually used up an entire kit of that years ago, but have only done that with probably 6 kits so far. We won't say how many kits I've purchased over the past 5 years. Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so much detail love you scrapbook page and the subject is a cutie. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see clutter. What I do see is a whole lot of awesomeness!! Those trees are outstanding! The bird is perfect. I love how it all came together. Clutter? BAH!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....