Monday, October 27, 2014

A Very Haunted House - H2H Midnight Challenge...

This week over at H2H Challenges, we are inspiring you with "Midnight" projects!  Now...these don't have to do with Halloween but what FUN it would be to incorporate some spookiness into your projects...

That's what I did...used CTMH Cricut Collections as well as one of the box cards from SVG Cuts to create this spooky Haunted House...


-------------------------------------------------
Here are some close-ups...


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is one of the only ones you can see the night sky behind...
-------------------------------------------------------
I started with a White Daisy piece and sponged several colors. Using my All-Purpose Mat helped a lot!!! Here is how I made it...inspired by a pin on my CARDS BOARD.  I then took a white gel marker and added stars...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I added some more cut-outs to the side panels...

------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a view looking down...I put 2 tea-lights (the battery operated ones) in for photo-taking purposes but one is enough to keep it lit...

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to visit the H2H Blog and check out what Midnight projects the other DT members came up with...and don't forget to play along!  You'll have 'till Friday to link up your project!

Here's the SVG Cut File...it's the Scalloped Box Card in the Box Cards Kit!


4 comments:

  1. What a SPOOK-tacular project! Now I want to make one too! Thanks as always for sharing your talent with us @ H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I love these cards and the fun ways you've added to the level of spooky on this one! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing!!!!! I love how spooktacular it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....