Sunday, February 7, 2021

Mini-Paper Pad Class | Week #6 | You Mocha Me Smile...

It's been a while since I shared a layout from the She's Crafty Mini-Paper Pad Class so I thought I would share Week #6 with you guys! After all...it IS ALL ABOUT one of my favorite things...COFFEE!!!!

Here's a look at the layout...

---------------------------------------------------------------
I used the Whole Latte Love stamp set for the sentiment in the coffee stain ring...
-------------------------------------------------------
I also used the Doodle Borders (Feb 2021's SOTM - FREE if you're a VIP of mine...find out more here)...can you find it in the photo below?


Don't forget to head on over to my YouTube Channel and watch the process video (I show you how to get the PERFECT COFFEE RING stain) and you can catch all the other girls who are playing along with the mini-paper pad class...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....