Thursday, February 11, 2021

Day 9: Love Your Stash - Embellishments - BFFs...

Today is Day 9 of the LOVE YOUR STASH YouTube Series...during the month of February, the Creative Design Team is challenging you to LOVE YOUR STASH with us.

Here's a look at today's Layout (video is at the end of this post) using all my embellishments (hahahahaha - let's be honest, that is NOT POSSIBLE but I can try).

----------------------------------------------------
I used the Sweet Safari Cricut Collection for the clouds/stars and the rainbow (just spliced it so it is only 1/2 of a rainbow). The right photo is a flip-flap so it allowed me to have a total of THREE PHOTOS. ***I also used the February 2021 SOTM - Doodle Borders on the outside of the red-polka-dot rainbow arc...see those cute little arrows!
---------------------------------------------------------
Everything is better with SHIMMER BRUSHES, right! I added a little Lemonade Shimmer to the stars and I LOVE how the stars look against the background I created with Distress Oxide Inks...
--------------------------------------------------
I used several current paper packs - Sweet Safari, Happiness Lives Here and the Mix-In (Jan-Feb)

Thank you for stopping by...here is the process video...I would LOVE to have you head on over to YouTube to watch (click on the video instead of watching here so you can like and leave a comment).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....