Monday, February 1, 2021

Doodled Borders - Feb SOTM Blog Hop...

HAPPY FEBRUARY!!! New month means NEW Stamp of the Month. And...this one is CUTE!




I am joining twenty-two other Makers to bring you this month's SOTM Blog Hop. If you're coming from Krista's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!!!

Let's take a look at the card I made using Doodle Borders

I coupled this SOTM with some other stamp sets and markers that can help get you to your $50 qualifying purchase to unlock the Doodle Borders Stamp Set for FREE if you're a VIP. 

-------------------------------------------------------
I used the Little Miss Message Stamp Set/Thin Cut and some of my Tri-Blend Markers to color her in as well as the candle flame. Can you spot ALL THE DOODLE BORDERS??? If you need help, there's a process video to walk you through them all down below. You can also see the inside of the card in my video. 



Thanks for stopping by. Head on over to my good friend, Judy Faye, and see what she has to share!

Visit Melinda's Blog for a complete list of participants 


Here's my YouTube video showing you ALL the ways this DOODLE BORDERS set was used.


16 comments:

  1. That is the cutest shirt, you are so creative and that’s thinking out of the box

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest shirt, you are so creative and that’s thinking out of the box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! Should we pretend my birthday is in February?! LOL I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!! Great idea for the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative, Katy, to use those borders for candles...love it!!! And also love them coupled with Little Miss Message stamp and thin cut set...Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are so cute. I haven't bought the Little Miss set yet but I think it might need to go on my next order. Thanks for sharing these cards. I love how you used the SOTM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to use some of these images in different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! I enjoyed your clever ideas for using the images in this stamp set. Such a nice process video too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an ADORABLE card...and how creative to use those borders for candles!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO CUTE!! I totally passed over the Little Miss Message set. I might have to go back and add that to my cart! Darling card, and thanks for the process video showing how you did it. I totally missed the border around the background at first.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love how you used the dotted stamp to create the adorable skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you used the patterns to make the candles! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....