Sunday, February 14, 2021

Love is in the Air YouTube Hop - Perfect Match...

I made a one-page Layout featuring a sketch from Scrapping Reflections Sketch-a-Day for February to make this layout for the Love is in the Air YouTube Hop by fellow-CTMH-Maker, Miranda! 

Here's a look at the layout...




-----------------------------------------
If you want to catch all the sketches this month, make sure you follow the hashtag #FASFEB21 on IG...I know that several of my crafty friends have been playing along ALL MONTH...me, I'm just starting out and we'll see how many I can do.


------------------------------------------------------------------
Also...don't forget to click on my video below so you can watch the process AND check out all the other girls who are participating in the Love is in the Air YouTube hop...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....