Friday, February 5, 2021

Bring Back My Pack - Blossom Blog Hop...

HAPPY FRI-YAY!!!

It's time to feature the Bring Back My Pack - Blossom with a few of my fellow-Makers! If you're coming from Maureen's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

Now...let's take a look at what I made using this CUTE Special!

I made a standard size card using the paper and stamp set/thin cuts from the Blossom Special. I also threw in some images from the February 2021 SOTM - Doodle Borders...
--------------------------------------------------------
I used Smoothie Ink to create the Ombre look for the sentiment from the Doodle Borders stamp set...as well as the little Nectarine tic-marks on the right side of the card...


Thanks for stopping by! You can now head off to Judy Faye's Blog and see what she has to share! Don't forget to leave some love along the way and tell us what you think of our projects...we all love reading your sweet comments!



13 comments:

  1. Ooh...I love the layers! It's so Katy-ified. ;) GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Sweet card! I love how you added the SOTM sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. I love how you paired it with the SOM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined the stamp of the month with this collection and how you pieced the flowers together as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and nice use of the stamp of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the repetition of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, and your color choices for your flowers. So smart stamping the same sentiment on repeat 😉 Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and I really like the ombre stamping effect on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the creativity in this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card and such a creative way to use the word stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! I love how you used Blossom papers and stamps/Thin Cuts with the SOTM. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Doodled Borders set is a definite must have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....