Monday, February 15, 2021

It's Faux Technique Blog Hop...

Welcome to this month's Technique Blog Hop featuring the theme IT'S FAUX. 

I have a fun technique I think you'll love but first let's make sure you're in the right place. There are twelve Makers participating this month and you should have come here by way of Michelle's Blog. If so, you're on the right track...if you're starting here, WELCOME!

I have a card featuring my faux 'swiping' (for lack of knowing what else to call it) and the February SOTM, Doodle Borders.

Here's a look at the card...

-------------------------------------------------
By using my masking tape, I created the faux swiping at the bottom...you can check out the process video below if you to watch how it's done. I also used the In This Together Special with coordinating ink colors for the process...
--------------------------------------------------------
Here's a look at the inside...I think the light side of the Grape Cardstock is perfect for a handwritten note but you could also add a piece of White Daisy Cardstock to write one as well...


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to head on over to Darlys's Blog to continue the Technique Blog Hop but before you go, click on the YouTube process video below so you can come back and watch the video.

6 comments:

  1. Cool! I don’t think I’ve seen this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creativity with this set, I actually hated it till I saw your video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool technique! I have never seen this but will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the subtle touch this technique gives to your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....