Wednesday, February 27, 2019

MORE LOVE BLOSSOMS...

Today I'm showcasing the LOVE BLOSSOMS stamp set!

I made this layout featuring the LOVE BLOSSOMS and the Feels Like Home paper....just wanted to show you that this stamp set isn't just for cards!

-----------------------------------------------
I loved adding the FRIENDS cut using our Thin Cuts - Block Alphabet...the other parts of the 'tile' are from the sentiments that come with the LOVE BLOSSOMS stamp set...

----------------------------------------------
The flowers are inked up in Sugarplum and Peach with an outline of Heather. I used my watercolor pencils to color the leaves and the flower centers and my Mint Shimmer Brush to color the 'berries'. I also threw in some gold loose sequins for some bling...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....