Tuesday, February 26, 2019

LAST CHANCE for LOVE BLOSSOMS...

This month is almost over which means the LOVE BLOSSOMS special will be gone!

Here is a card I made using the stamp set (and embossing folder which has since sold out because it is so FABULOUS!!)...

-----------------------------------------
I inked the flower outline image in Heather then used the 'shading' images inked in Peach and Sorbet to color the flowers. The leaves were colored with out watercolor pencils and a waterbrush. The mint berries where colored using my Mint Shimmer Brush. Also...look at that built-in texture on the 'shading' images!!!


----------------------------------------------
The added Silver Embellishing Thread and sequins from the I Heart Us collection add pops of BLING...

---------------------------------------------
I kept the inside very simple...inked up the LOVED with Sorbet ink and kept it at that...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....