Monday, February 25, 2019

LAST CHANCE for HEART HAPPY...

Several specials are ending this week and I've made a few projects to help you decide whether you RUN over to my website and grab them or regret it come Friday morning...lol

Let's talk about my FAVORITE special....HEART HAPPY! It's full of hearts, pinks, reds but also throws in some non-traditional Valentine colors such as Mint & Sapphire (in fact, I think that's the reason I fell so hard...no pun intended).

Here is a layout I made using a photo of my kids taken on Thanksgiving 1 year ago...

-------------------------------------------
I used the Thin Cuts - Stitched Circles and the Thin Cuts - Stitched Hearts to create the random background...also threw in some tiny Mint hearts from the Shaker Window & Confetti Thin Cut...

-----------------------------------------------
And...if you've seen all my HEART HAPPY projects this month, you KNOW I'm hooked on creating "splatter" with my Red Shimmer Brush...did the same on this layout!


Head on over to my IG and check out how I created these heart circles...follow me to get all the latest and greatest!

REMEMBER...the HEART HAPPY line will be gone after February 28th so head on over to my {{{website}}} to grab you a kit or two...it's NOT just for Valentines (as you can see by me using a Thanksgiving photo) but it is ALL ABOUT LOVE...no matter what you are loving, you can document your story using this line!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....