Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SUPER BUSY....

Can't chat long but I wanted to let you know that this week is pretty much out of the question on posting. I'm SUPER BUSY at work with Quarter Reports and Quarter Reviews that all I do when I get home is cook, homework, baths (no....I don't take more than one bath but getting 3 boys to bathe, it feels like I do), check out my daily blogs I like to visit and wash dishes....plus not feeling really too hot right now...left over sinus from my 3-week long sinus infection, I think. Anyways, I will pick up posting next week!
OH, and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read your financial statements each quarter from your broker/financial institution....some where there is a little somebody preparing those statements who just wants to go home and scrapbook :0)
'Till next week!!!
P.S. Where were you today while HISTORY was made???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....