Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I know these wishes are a bit late but I've been trying to get over a massive sinus infection and today is the first day I feel good enough to do anything.

Starting Monday (tomorrow), there will be some changes to my blog....New Year Resolutions of sorts, I guess. I just love to add to my blog and I certainly LOVE to surf other blogs and get inspiration. So, to help me stay on track with my posting, I've decided to have the following post dates.

Monday: Mini Monday - I will post mini albums, mini cards, all things mini that I'm working on.

Wednesday: Wednesday Wishes - this is the day that will be reserved for cards...no set size limit or type of card. Anything goes as long as it's a card.

Friday: Free to Choose Friday - self explanatory....

Sunday: Dare to be Square Sunday - square cards, 12x12 layouts, altered projects....anything as long as it's SQUARE!

I also reserve the right to get a fire under my butt and post at any time, anything....hehehehe.

Check back soon....

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I can't wait to see what all you come up with. Love the calendar project you posted!!! I need more details on that one. Hugs...missed you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....