Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CELEBRATE!!!

Another Cupcake Sprinkles card...this time with the colors of CTMH's Stardust paper packet...LOVE them both!
In the top left corner, I tried to do something my upline, Pamela O'Connor, did on a recent post of her's...didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it to so the Heavenly Blue bow is an unexpected addition.
....inside of card (candles have prisma glitter on the flames)

Products used are all CTMH:
White Daisy Cardstock
Stamp Set: Cupcake Sprinkles
Inks: Moonstruck, Topiary, Bamboo & Honey
Ribbon: Heavenly Blue Ribbon Rounds
Coluzzle Circle
Stylus
Sponge Dauber
Prisma Glitter
Glue Dots, Bonding Memories Glue Pen & Tombow

1 comment:

  1. Katy...love your card ideas...super cute!

    I got my acrylic frames at Wal-Mart. They are really cheap. This is a 5x7 size.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....