Wednesday, July 1, 2020

For My Beautiful Friend SOTM Blog Hop...

It's a NEW month...a HOT month in my part of Texas but I'm READY!!! 

I'm also ready to show off the NEW CATALOG from CTMH and this beautiful SOTM - For My Beautiful Friend. I've joined 18 other CTMH Consultants to bring you some ADORABLE artwork featuring this stamp set! If you're coming from Darlys's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME! If you get lost along the way, don't worry...head on over to Melinda's Blog for a complete list of hoppers!

Here's a look at the stamp set..



Here's a look at my card...I used Intense Black ink to ink the girl/lady up then colored all the flowers with various Tri-Blend Markers...




Thanks for stopping by! Head on over to Brenda's Blog and see what she has to share! Don't forget that you can purchase this CUTE stamp set for as little as $5 with a qualifying order AND it's only available during the month of July 2020.


Don't forget that this stamp set can ONLY BE PURCHASED this month and you can get it for as little as $5 with a qualifying order!

Here's a full list of markers I used:
Lavender
Jade Green
Dull Green
Coral
Light Yellow
Orange
Pale Pink

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique and pretty way to use this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty coloring on a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Katy - the colouring is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is gorgeous, and I love that you unabashedly turned that girl upside down and sideways. Kinda reflects the times we're livin' in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the colouring, the card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting use of this stamp! Pretty colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....