Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Finding Inspiration in a Throwback...

Sometimes I like to look at old projects and gain inspiration with current product. THIS CARD is a result of just that! I used the Bring Back My Pack - Brushed Collection to bring a slimline card back to life and I love how it turned out! If you like the Brushed collection, you can still get it until the end of July 2020.

Here is the old card I used for inspiration...



Here's the NEW Card I made...
-------------------------------------------------
I hope you can see the SHINE that these Diamond Stickles brings to this card...AND, can you see the tone-on-tone polka dot stamping on the Black Cardstock? I used the flower center to do that...

Here's a look at the Brushed Bundle (you can also purchase the items a la carte)


Thanks for stopping by...you can watch my YouTube Video to catch all the small how-tos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....