Monday, July 6, 2020

Summer Vibes - Creative Ways to use Flip Flaps...

It seems like all I wanted were SUNNY DAYS a few months ago...and now that SUNNY DAYS are here, we are stuck in the house...lol. Well, at least I have the H2H Challenge to keep me CHEERY during times like these!


For this challenge, I took the ADORABLE Summer Vibes Card Kit and made one set of cards as shown then took a challenge from the Creative Design Team and show you how to use Flip Flaps to add interaction and pockets perfect for gift cards, cash, etc.





Don't forget to visit the H2H Blog and see the other DT Members' projects...and we want you to play along in creating your own SUNNY DAYS!

Visit my YouTube channel below to watch my video...FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN WIN some Flip Flaps AND check out the links in the description to visit the other Creative Design Team Members.


1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....