Monday, July 27, 2020

Happiest Place - How to Convert 8-1/2 x 11 Album to a 12 x 12...

Aren't you guys just LOVING the Happiest Place Special!!! And...it's around for another FULL MONTH (and some change).

Well, I took the lead of some other Consultants and converted my Cut Above Kit (pre-cut 8-1/2 x 11 Album Kit) and converted it to a 12 x 12 format to fit my needs. All I did was add cardstock from my stash!

Here's a look at the photos...and you can check out my process video at the very end!












Thanks for stopping by...isn't it CUTE!!! 

I mean it was CUTE as an 8-1/2 x 11 but add some white space and spread out the embellishments and it's EVEN CUTER (if that was even possible)!!!

Don't forget...you have until the END OF AUGUST or while supplies last (and they are going FAST) to pick up this Cut Above Kit as well as ALL THE OTHER Happiest Place items!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....