Friday, July 3, 2020

Using Alcohol Markers for a Watercolor Look....

HAPPY July 4th-eve...I am enjoying the downtime of being in my craft room and creating with the NEW PRODUCTS from CTMH.

I still have the July SOTM on my craft table and decided to show you guys how to use our Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers to create a PRETTY, soft watercolor look. I used the NEW Mix-In Paper to add soft pops of patterned paper to the card as well...LOVE me some Mix-Ins!



Thanks for checking it out and let me know if you try it and how you like it!

Don't forget that our July SOTM - For a Beautiful Friend is only available during the month of July 2020 and is only FIVE DOLLARS with a qualifying purchase! Head on over to my website to SHOP and picks yours up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....