Friday, July 10, 2020

New Product Blog Hop for July-August Catalog...

Welcome to the NEW PRODUCT BLOG HOP featuring all the FABULOUS new products from CTMH's new catalog!

We have 15 CTMH Consultants joining us this evening so it won't take long to hop around and be INSPIRED!

If you're coming from Darlys's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're staring here, WELCOME!

I created this CUTE little card kit featuring the Summer Vibes line and the EXCLUSIVE Summer Vibes Cricut Collection. ALL these cards fit in standard-size envelopes for easy mailing. And...I decorated mine with the Summer Vibes Scrapbooking Stamp Set as well as the Summer Vibes Card Kit stamp set but you could decorate them however you'd like! Stay tuned for a YouTube video as well as purchase options for the Design Space File.







Thanks for stopping by! Hop on over the Brenda's Blog and see what she has to share!

{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}



13 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...all I can say is AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE these! WOWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little shaped cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous shaped cards. I had myself talked out of the Cricut collection but you changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and creative idea to make the images larger and into cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These would be so much fun to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOO fun!! I love this Cricut collection, so your ideas are going straight into my "to be CASE'd later" file!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great, I love the bright bold colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I. LOVE. This. SO. Much!!!! I think I'm going to try to recreate almost all of it using just the Cricut collection. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....